Well, that’s about it. We’ve been trying appoint a new government for
almost more than 500 days now, but no luck. In discussing the appointment of 3 mayors (on a total of 590!), the political parties just could not agree. And that was just the start! Don’t bother trying to understand, it’s a language thing.
I think the only option of getting out of this shaming mess is just selling the country. Consider it a discrete family car. The ones you don’t even really notice. They have some nice features but they’ll never be a Porsche.
So here are some specifics:
- Building year: 1830
- Mileage: 30528 sq Km.
- Seats: 11.000.000 people
- Current owner: King Albert (he’s flying over from France to sign the deal)
- Country pass available - last general maintenance about 500 days ago
- Needs engine revision (or just a new engine - not driveable at this moment)
- Manual available in 3 languages (Dutch, French and German)
- Guinness Book recommendation: longest drive without driver!
- Color: black, yellow and red - looks flashy by the way!
Buy in it’s current state for a very reasonable price! Can serve many purposes (eg. tax paradise, parking lot for Germany, France and the Netherlands, …) and is really reliable (as in: “conservative”).
Bidding starts at €1!
#blackfriday special!!! AA+ -> AA! (sponsored by Standard & Poor’s)
(more pictures available on request)